Strategic Plan 2016-2021
You can download the full: Strategic Plan
It is with great pride that Big Brothers Big Sisters of London and Area (BBBSOLA) releases its Strategic Plan: 2016-2021. After an extensive consultation process with stakeholders – BBBSOLA was able to construct a plan for the next five years to provide services that are aligned with our new mission:
We provide quality mentoring relationships to young people in need, helping them reach their potential.
BBBSOLA has achieved success by promoting mentoring as a tool for the healthy development of young people. Through 45 years of local experience, a comprehensive screening process, dedicated families, volunteers and staff, community partners and generous donors, our programs are designed to provide mentoring services which can adapt and be best suited to the needs of our community.
Our strategic plan sets out to build on this success through five strategic priorities:
- PEOPLE – Develop an inclusive environment that promotes the development of relationships in order to create agency advocates.
- FUNDING – Ensure long-term sustainability through diversification and growth of funding sources.
- IMPACT – Maximize our impact in both quantity and quality of service.
- COLLABORATION – Expand our collaborative outreach to continually improve our community impact.
- VOICE – The community knows who we are supports what we do.
We invite you on the journey with us for the next five years as BBBSOLA begins to put its strategic plan to work in our community. As the expert in mentoring, BBBSOLA will lead by example through both advocacy and action.
To get involved, please feel free to contact me.
Jessie Rodger, M.S.W., R.S.W. | Executive Director
Ph: 519-438-7065 x 6235 Fax: 519-438-4910